Media inquiries, please contact Sasha at 954-437-4000
• Neuropsychologist for Sunrise Medical Group – Neurology (since 2001).
• Clinical Trials Researcher (Alzheimer’s Disease) as a rater & sub-investigator with Infinity Clinical Research.
• Guest speaker in the area of Multiple Sclerosis (Common Cognitive and Psychological Challenges)
• Founder of a domestic abuse organization that provides information to victims (Neuroinstincts).
• Volunteer for a non-profit organization that supports individuals who were negatively impacted by psychopathy (Aftermath: Surviving Psychopathy).
• PhD in clinical psychology, specializing in neuropsychology (Drexel University | 1999)
• Fellowship in neuropsychology with the University of Miami, Jackson Memorial Hospital & Mt. Sinai Medical Center Miami Beach, Florida (2000)